This Friday, March 23rd, our IANDS meeting will be a presentation by Martin Tanner, our local IANDS Chair. Martin’s insightful and inquisitive mind has had a fascination with NDEs spanning many decades. His most recent project is a compilation of videos of well-known celebrities and other interesting people who have had NDEs including interviews with the following:
1. Hollywood celebrities who have had near-death experiences, Sharon Stone, Elizabeth Taylor, Jane Seymour and others.
2. Blind people who could see during their near-death experiences like Vicki Noratuk.
3. Near-death experiences in children, with explanations of why people describe near-death experiences in such different ways.
4. Near-death experiences impossible to explain away, particularly that of Pam Reynolds who had a NDE during brain surgery, when her brain-waves were flat, her heart had been stopped, she had no respiration and could not hear.
5. Near-death experiences in ancient literature.
Q&A session will follow the presentation.