The Utah IANDS presenter for Friday, January 28 at 7 PM was Travis Shreeve. Travis believed that there was little chance that he would be exposed to Covid-19 and so hesitated to be vaccinated. As fate would have it, he contracted Covid-19, was hospitalized, and died. Travis had a near-death experience, came back to life, and will tell us what he saw and experienced on the other side, and what he learned from it.
Susanne Seymoure, RN, was killed in a tragic skiing accident when she was 12 years old. Susanne and her brother were skiing at a small eastern Pennsylvania ski hill with a rope tow. Susanne’s scarf got caught on the rope tow. Coming from a family without any religious belief, what happened next changed her life forever. As she was lying in the snow, her head bleeding profusely, with a broken neck, as her spirit left her body and she died, Jesus came, with two angels, and took Susanne to “heaven.”
We heard Susanne’s description of Jesus, his overwhelming love and amazing personality, the two angels, and details about what heaven looks like. We also heard about her miraculous healing and recovery in the hospital, and how this experience changed her life forever.
In 2006, Jane’s ankle was shattered as her foot slipped into a manhole without a cover. Her doctors said it was likely she would never walk normally again. Jane and her long-term boyfriend Richard prayed for a miracle, hoping she could be healed.
During surgery, as doctors in the Operating Room tried to reconstruct her ankle, Jane was suddenly looking down at her own body and the surgeons working on it. She thought “How can I be up here and down there, too?” Then the heavenly portion of her near-death experience began.
After her NDE, Jane began to experience personal visions of heaven and her family members who had previously died. Jane’s NDE changed her perception of this life, the next life and its purpose. She realized death is not the end of existence and that much of what we experience here can continue after this life, including family ties, friendships, learning experiences and so forth.
Learn more at JaneMoe.com
David Rose has many talents and professions including army veteran, author, surgeon, award-winning webmaster, classical guitarist, and interpretive park ranger. A regular tithe payer, he decided to tithe his time to study and prayer. He began to have periods of lost time when meditating and contemplating God in the outdoors causing him to wonder whether these could an accident. One evening after retiring to bed he experienced a profound heavenly visit and returned to a cold and stiff body, leading him to believe he may have died. David will address us via zoom to help us understand what he learned from his experience in heaven.
NDEr David Rose, is an award-winning author and veteran advocate who was drafted into the US Army to fight in the Vietnam War. He chose to serve in the critical role of combat trauma medic. Diagnosed by the VA with PTSD, he has nevertheless dedicated his life both to God’s love and to veterans’ causes.
David’s Near-death experience
David Rose – Library Of Congress Interview – YouTube
COLLEGEDALE COMMUNITY CHURCH
Veterans Day Pinning Ceremony 2020
David Rose bio etc
Blue Star Spouse Award Ceremony
Brian Conn is originally from San Gabriel, CA, and moved to Utah in 1997. His interests include digital photography, professional video, and being a light healer. Brian communicates with angels, friends, and family members that have passed and is a bridge of healing. He has recently been certified as a Holistic Health Coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
Brian has had 3 NDEs and many close calls where divine intervention saved his life. As a young child, Brian experienced his first NDE. In Dec 1999 Brian was ejected in a rollover just south of Nephi. He woke up in the hospital 10 days later on life support remembering where he has been. Brian took 2 years to relearn how to walk. Through his healing experience, he has been shown what happened in the incident. Brian brings a message of Life after death and the ability to communicate with those that have passed on in order to facilitate family healing.
Brian, like many of our presenters, is writing a book outlining his life and experiences but has not yet completed that work.
Claudia Watts Edge was our speaker, June 24, 2022. Claudia, a local realtor, had an unusually strong sustained contraction that crushed her uterus and imperiled her unborn daughter. At the hospital, after blood came gushing unexpectedly onto the floor, Claudia was rushed to a delivery room for a cesarean without anesthesia. The intense pain made her passing from this world a welcome blessing.
Claudia’s NDE gave her a valuable gift, a continuing sequence of vivid dreams allowing her to learn in “spirit school”. She used that knowledge and its motivation to write a series of award-winning, best-selling books and there are more to come. Please come hear her thought-provoking and inspiring presentation.
Life After Life, the Movie
When Raymond Moody published Life After Life in 1975 and created the term “near-death experience” he connected the stories of thousands of individuals who had witnessed a life beyond this mortal existence. Dr. Moody later created a movie, also titled Life After Life, to reach a larger audience which you likely have never seen. Some famous NDErs have their stories told in this movie. Because of age and health issues we may never again have Raymond Moody visit our group, but this is an opportunity to see him telling his own story with the intensity he brings to this topic. Martin Tanner will provide explanation and clarification in his own way as well.
When Raymond Moody began his research into near-death experiences in 1968, he was a skeptic and an atheist. He is now neither. Come hear what convinced him after investigating near-death experiences. As an M.D. and a Doctor of Philosophy, he could no longer deny the survival of consciousness after hearing thousands of accounts from patients and doctors.
Our presenter for September 23rd was Vincent (Vinney) Tolman. At the age of 25, Vincent Tolman was pronounced dead and put in a body bag. Nearly an hour later, he miraculously came back to life. His book, The Light After Death, tells the story about Vincent’s experience–what he saw, what he was taught, and the message of hope and joy he brought back with him to Earth. Vinney was involved in developing health related supplements, was not able to get a product from his normal source. He and his partner shallowed the concoction and both lost consciousness in a Dairy Queen. Vinney was in a locked restroom when he died and was cold when they finally found him. His resuscitation was a miracle.
The speaker for Friday, October 28, 2022, was Janet Crawford. As a career nurse and long-time part of the University of Utah Life-Flight crew, Janet Crawford saw many near-death experiences and miraculous recoveries. She is one of the most dynamic and amazing speakers Utah IANDS has ever had. You will be amazed and delighted by her experiences and the positive message she brings.
Janet has first-hand heard and seen some extraordinary near-death and related experiences. She quoted the following wisdom, first written by Don Wood, a local experiencer who suffered from cystic fibrosis. We repeat them here at the request of the audience
Don Wood’s Lessons From Life.
- There is a God. He is a real person, and he loves you very, very much.
- You will receive a body. You may like it, or you may hate it or loath it. Nevertheless, it’s yours for the entire period of mortality, so take good care of it.
- God loves everyone. It doesn’t matter what race, gender, or life’s occupation, salary, religion, etc., etc. He loves everybody.
- You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons, or you may hate the lessons. Nevertheless, you are going to experience them. You chose them before you came to earth. They are your chosen lessons.
- There are no failures, only lessons. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it and mastered it, you get to go on to the next lesson.
- A lesson is going to be repeated until you have learned it and mastered it. So you had better get on the stick. It is going to be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it and then you can go on to the next lesson.
- Lessons never end for life. Remember you chose them.
- There or when is no better or worse than the here and now. Try to live in the here and now because there and when is going to shortly become your here and now. Learn to live in the here and now.
- Others are merely a mirror of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person because it reflects something that you love or hate about yourself. They are your mirror.
- What you make of your life is entirely up to you. You have all the tools, all the resources that you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours, all yours.
- All your answers lie within you.
- There are no accidents. You are accountable and responsible for everything that you choose whether good or bad. You may be tempted to assign your responsibility to somebody else or something else, but in truth, accountability is yours.
- You are going to forget all of this.